throughout the alpine season…
Do you want to spend your vacation extraordinarily?
The region around Seefeld offers a lot of different activities and sightseeing!
Winter: skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, sledging, snowshoe hiking, ice-skating
Summer: biking, hiking, alpine climbing, swimming, tennis, golf, horse-riding
- Casino Seefeld: noble-rustic ambience for an elegant night
- go on a round trip with a horse drawn carriage
- wander from one to another chapel with torches in the winter night
- look for self made and precious handicraft with old tradition
- look at the impressing ice sculptures at the winter festival
- the Nordic ski-world-cup in January hosts international sportsmen competing in ski jumping and cross-country skiing
- Innsbruck – the city in the heart of the Alps: stroll through the historic old town with its Golden Roof, the Hofburg and all the other sights, enjoy the view over the Inn Valley from the mountains of the Nordkette or from the Bergisel Ski Jump and be sure to seize all the cultural offers
- Swarovski World twinkles and glitters in Wattens near Innsbruck
- visit various castles of King Ludwig in the region
We gladly help you to plan your stay and give you further information if you prefer.